Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sweaters on sweaters







Outer sweater: Ellie Tahari; Sweater: Vince; Leggings: Lululemon Wunder Under pants; Shoes: Valentino Boots; Bag: Chanel Large Shopping Bag, Rings: Bergdorf Goodman, Swarovski 

Today was a messy hair and sweater kinda day. The weather here in Houston has been dreadful, so I decided to layer my sweaters. And I have to say it keep me pretty warm. If I wanted to keep even warmer I could have worn a chunky knit scarf as well, but the sweaters were pretty sufficient. I just purchased these Lulu wunder under pants, and I have got to say that I am in love. They are so great,  incredibly comfortable, and look awesome with some sweaters. Then to bring a little edgier vibe, I rocked my combat boots. The thing I love about these are that they are still pretty feminine with a rocker vibe. Also, these shoes carry into every season because they can work with shorts and a tee or even dresses, and obviously in this case with pants or leggings. They also look super cute paired with scrunched knee high socks. They have been my most go to shoe over the past couple of months. Also, pairing this outfit with combat boots instead of the classic knee-high boots give it a cool vibe. 

I hope everyone has had a rockin' day, despite the gross weather outside! 


Also, you should check out my sisters youtube channel Dreamscometrue120! She makes videos about make-up tutorials and other fashion related items. I made a little guest appearance to one of her videos recently! 

Well until next time, 
xoxo Kaimynalexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment