Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh, Rainy days!






Trench Coat: Anthropologie; Shirt: BCBG tunic; Jeans: Adriano Goldschmied Cords; Bag: large shopping Chanel bag; Shoes: Sam Edelman Aster slipper; Jewelry: VSA (necklace), Neiman Marcus Federic Sage jelly bean ring 

Today it was gloomy, rainy, and chilly here in Houston, so I paired a trench coat with some oxblood colored cords, and these fun glittery slippers and I was ready to go. Under the trench I wore this white feminine striped lace tunic, I didn't want to over power the oxblood or the navy by wearing another color. Then for my jewelry I threw on one of my VSA necklaces, I don't think the one I am wearing is still available I couldn't find it online, but it is just the classic San Benito Magdalena necklace. And last not but not least my jelly bean ring.

I hope everyone had a happy day today!

Until next time,
xoxo Kaimynalexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment