Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Lovelies!







Blazer: American Eagle; Shirt: Haute Hippie; Jewerly: VSA (necklace), Swarovski, Brandy Melville;  Jeans: Adriano Goldschmied; Shoes: Jimmy Choo

This a delayed post of what I wore for a family New Years party, and since I let it get too dark before I decided to take pictures I had to use my dress form instead. Oopsies! But I did snag a little picture of my shoes and jeans! Since it was a family and close friends gathering I didn't want to be too glittery, so I opted for this semi-sequined top and a cool blazer. Since I am pretty tall this particular blazer was a tad short in the arms, but this shirt was perfect for it because the cuffs were able to peek out and it looked like the blazer was short on purpose. Also to be a little more casual I wore a pair of dark AG jeans (my ABSOLUTE favorite), but I didn't want to be too casual so I borrowed a pair of my sweet momma's shoes! I tried to balance out the outfit between classy and casual. I stuck to my every day rings, and threw on one of my favorite VSAs and walked out the door! 

I hope everyone had a great and safe New Years Eve and Day! 2012 was probably one of my favorite years, and I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for me! Creating this blog was just one of several New Years Resolutions for me. I have been wanting to create one for a while and I finally got the courage to do so! So I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions! 

Until next time, 
xoxo Kaimynalexis 


2 comments:

  1. Kaimyn, I'm loving your blog so far! Keep it up! :) Can you put the option of letting us follow you through email, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, Thank you! I am still working out some kinks, and trying to figure out how to allow you to follow me!

      Delete