Sunday, January 20, 2013

Leather on Leather





 Vest: Silence & Noise Urban Outfitters; Shirt: Brandy Melville Elana Top; Pants: Rag & bone; Shoes: Steve Madden; Purse: Chanel large shopping bag; Necklace: VSA   


Today was an exciting day! Why? Because, I finally got a leather vest and it was on sale! I really wanted to be comfortable and cute, this top is super soft and the leggings are super comfy. The pumps added a little something something, and I am totally digging the gold tips. I really love how the leather vest takes a plain outfit and turns it into something a little more trendy! I know, I have been slacking on the post lately, but they will start to get more consistent! 

I hope you lovelies had a beautiful day and a great weekend! 

Until next time, 
xoxo Kaimynalexis

P.S. Check me out on Instagram: Kaimynalexis  

No comments:

Post a Comment